Welcome to Mellow's Log Cabin. This blog's purpose is to supply information on a diversity of American southern music - ranging from country, blues, old-time and folk to R&B, rock'n'roll and rockabilly. I regularly present my research results about artists, labels, shows and also give guest writers a chance to publish their texts here on occasion.

UPDATES

• Additions to Eddie Bond discography.
• Massive update on Blake Records. Thanks to Eric from Goner Records (Memphis, TN)!
• Discography updates on Willie Gregg.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Majesty Records Discography

Majesty
3109 Park Avenue

Another rather small venture of the Wooten business, Majesty concentrated on sacred material, it seems.

PAG 1986: Tommy Hunt and the Christ Temple Singers - I Know My Lord Going to Lead My Out / Everything Going to Be Alright (1974)

No comments: