Welcome to Mellow's Log Cabin. This blog's purpose is to supply information on a diversity of American southern music - ranging from country, blues, old-time and folk to R&B, rock'n'roll and rockabilly. I regularly present my research results about artists, labels, shows and also give guest writers a chance to publish their texts here on occasion.

UPDATES

• New info on the Sylvia Mobley discography.
• Updated my post on the Gene Wester acetate.
• Added discographical infor on Blake Records.

Search This Blog

Loading...

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Arkansas Mountain Rag

 
The Arkansas Travelers - Arkansas Mountain Rag (Benz 1207), 1961

Another short one. It's to warm here to work on a detailed post, I guess. I have some nice discs by Bill Haney, Houston Turner, and Arlen Vaden lined up for you in the near future. Meanwhile, enjoy this little ditty. The flip has been covered here.

1 comment:

Timmy said...

Top notch
EXCELLENT!
Thanx ~