Welcome to Mellow's Log Cabin. This blog's purpose is to supply information on a diversity of American southern music - ranging from country, blues, old-time and folk to R&B, rock'n'roll and rockabilly. I regularly present my research results about artists, labels, shows and also give guest writers a chance to publish their texts here on occasion.

UPDATES

• Additions to Eddie Bond discography.
• Massive update on Blake Records. Thanks to Eric from Goner Records (Memphis, TN)!
• Discography updates on Willie Gregg.

Search This Blog

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Country Gold, Volume 17 #1

I posted this 2CD set of Country tracks years ago, so I thought it would be good to give you a link that works. This comp is a mystery to me. Put out in 1999 by Trumpets of Jericho Ltd. on the Nashville Clan label, this seems to be a Hamburg, Germany, located company. Most of the tracks are either rare live versions or unknown songs from famous artists, there are some real gems on it. Enjoy!

Download

track list:
1. Carl Perkins - All Shook Up
2. Bill Monroe - Mule Skinner Blues
3. Dolly Parton - It Wasn't God Who Made Honkey [!] Tonk Angels
4. Jimmy Dean - It'll Be Easy
5. Johnny Paycheck - Come Home to My Heart
6. Merle Haggard & Bonnie Owens - Faded Love (live)
7. Patsy Cline - Hungry for Love
8. Ferlin Husky - Baby For You
9. David Frizzell - I Love You a Thousand Ways (live)
10. Burl Ives - Another Day, Another Year
11. Johnny Cash - Get Rhythm
12. Johnny Lee - Congratulations
13. Kenny Rogers - Always Leaving, Always Gone
14. Lee Greenwood - It Turns Me Inside Out (live)
15. Mickey Gilley - Caught in the Middle
16. Patsy Cline - Honky-Tonk Merry Go Around
17. Razzy Baeley [!] - I Keep Coming Back (live)
18. Waylon Jennings - Big Mamou
19. Jim Reeves - Have I Told You Lately That I Love You
20. Kenny Rogers - Camptown Ladies

1 comment:

Mia Mossberg78 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.