Welcome to Mellow's Log Cabin. This blog's purpose is to supply information on a diversity of American southern music - ranging from country, blues, old-time and folk to R&B, rock'n'roll and rockabilly. I regularly present my research results about artists, labels, shows and also give guest writers a chance to publish their texts here on occasion.

UPDATES

• New info on the Sylvia Mobley discography.
• Updated my post on the Gene Wester acetate.
• Added discographical infor on Blake Records.

Search This Blog

Loading...

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

The hunt list

Still, there are some songs missing for a project I am working at. Possibly someone of you have them. If this is the case, please contact me! The songs are:

David Lee - That's the Way I Feel / Pledging My Love (Agnes 101)
Marlon Grisham - Why Did She Go / Jungle Love (Clearpool 101)
Jimmy Knight - Hula Bop / You'll Always Be Mine (Crystal 502)
Slim Dortch - Mailing My Last Letter (Eugenia 1001)
Hank Swatley - I Can't Help It (Aaron 101)
Larry Donn - Just a Man in a Honky-Tonk Band (Shelby SS 1002)

5 comments:

Uncle Gil said...

Swatley :
http://www.ifilehosting.net/download.php?id=F3D6F3571

Mellow said...

Thanks!

Merchantman22 said...

Look at this on eBay:

RARE-Tiny Tim & His Tornadoes-TEEN'S CHOICE-Original 45 Rockabilly-NM-NOT REPRO

http://bit.ly/WF9UGP

Anonymous said...

Mellow, is your Hunt List up to date?

if you need Marlon Grisham - Jungle Love as mp3, i have it.

Mellow said...

Hello,

yes I still need this. You can find my email adress on my profile page. Thanks in advance!