I thought it was time for some fine old-time picking and singing. These selections are live recordings from recent years by mostly unknown bands and amateur musicians. Hope y'all enjoy 'em!
1. Unknown musicians - Get Along Home Cindy (Jam session by West Virginia musicians at Clifftop Festival 2008)
2. Dill Pickle Old Time Orchestra - Nancy Rowland (recorded October 9, 2010, at Greenline Cafe in West Philadelphia, Pennsylvania)
3. Sugarloaf Mountain Boys - The Girl I Loved in Sunny Tennessee (recorded May 27, 2011, at Bill's Pickin' Parlor in Columbia, South Carolina, with Danny Creamer [vcl/gtr], Ben Wooten [dbr/vcl], Craig Armstrong [bjo], Rusty Zorns [bs], John Barkley [fdl/vcl])
4. Ronnie Bowman & Rob McCoury - Little Cabin Home on the Hill (recorded at the Station Inn with Bowman [vcl/gtr] and Rob McCoury [bjo], other musicians unknown)
5. Jim Herd - Tennessee Grey Eagle (recorded 1991 at National Oldtime Fiddler's Contest in Weiser, Idaho, with Jim Herd [fdl], Laura Smith [bjo], Vivian Williams [gtr], Phil Williams [bs])
6. Whitetop Mountain Band - Cacklin' Hen (recorded September 11, 2010, at Red, White and Bluegrass Festival)