Updates

• Added info on Jimmy Ford, thanks to Volker Houghton. • Extended and corrected the post on Happy Harold Thaxton (long overdue), thanks to everyone who sent in memories and information! • Added information to the Jim Murray post, provided by Mike Doyle, Dennis Rogers, and Marty Scarbrough. • Expanded the information on Charlie Dial found in the Little Shoe post.

Monday, January 2, 2012

Sonny Fisher & the Rocking Boys

Hello and a Happy New Year! It has been a while since my last post, so here we go again. Great stuff to come this year, more compilations and also great stories in the can. Today I thought it's time for another re-post because it seems this blog is getting more visitors everyday, so also the new ones should be introduced to Sonny Fisher's great music. This is actually my second comp I ever made gathering Fisher's complete Starday recordings.

Download

track list:
1. Rockin' Daddy
2. Hold Me Baby
3. Sneaky Pete
4. Hey Mama
5. Rockin' and a-Rollin'
6. I Can't Lose
7. Pink and Black
8. Little Red Wagon
9. Rockin' Daddy

1 comment:

A. Cutillas Albacete said...

I Like It. Happy New Year for everybody