Welcome to Mellow's Log Cabin. This blog's purpose is to supply information on a diversity of American southern music - ranging from country, blues, old-time and folk to R&B, rock'n'roll and rockabilly. I regularly present my research results about artists, labels, shows and also give guest writers a chance to publish their texts here on occasion.

UPDATES

• Added info on Reavis Recording Studio.
• Additions to Eddie Bond discography.
• Massive update on Blake Records. Thanks to Eric from Goner Records (Memphis, TN)!

Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Rubber Knife Gang - Tennessee Mountain Girl


The Rubber Knife Gang plays the song "Tennessee Mountain Girl" from their 2010 album "Drivin' On." I reviewed it on this blog, one of my all-time favorites album. Sadly, I had it only on my computer until it crashed!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lyrics and chords?!

Anonymous said...

What are the chords for this song?