Welcome to Mellow's Log Cabin. This blog's purpose is to supply information on a diversity of American southern music - ranging from country, blues, old-time and folk to R&B, rock'n'roll and rockabilly. I regularly present my research results about artists, labels, shows and also give guest writers a chance to publish their texts here on occasion.

UPDATES

• Added info on Reavis Recording Studio.
• Additions to Eddie Bond discography.
• Massive update on Blake Records. Thanks to Eric from Goner Records (Memphis, TN)!

Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Dead links

Just like Harlan reported on his Visit Me in Music City blog, I have a couple of dead download links on my blog. Thanks to Thomas, who brought my attention to this issue. Affected is the "Grand Daddy's Rockin'" series, which I am at the moment unable to repost. If any other downloads were removed, too, please contact me.

1 comment:

rockin-djames said...

Hi Mellow

I'm a follower of your site and a big fan of your great comps.

Hope like Harlan you will keep this site working and you can count on my support.

Rockin-djames