Welcome to Mellow's Log Cabin. This blog's purpose is to supply information on a diversity of American southern music - ranging from country, blues, old-time and folk to R&B, rock'n'roll and rockabilly. I regularly present my research results about artists, labels, shows and also give guest writers a chance to publish their texts here on occasion.

UPDATES

• Added info on Reavis Recording Studio.
• Additions to Eddie Bond discography.
• Massive update on Blake Records. Thanks to Eric from Goner Records (Memphis, TN)!

Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas post

Hello folks! This will be the last post before Christmas and possibly the last this year. I have compiled some great Christmas tracks for. As you may know Jazz/swing fits in my opinion perfectly to Christmas, that's why I included tracks by Bing Crosby and Dean Martin.
I hope you have great holidays and a happy new year. I'd like to thank everyone who has visited this blog and especially those who have left comments and contributed a lot to the write-ups. Have a Merry Christmas everybody!

Download

track list:
1. Billy Thomas - Here Comes Santa Claus
2. Bing Crosby - Round and Round the Christmas Tree
3. Bing Crosby - Santa Claus Is Coming to Town
4. Bing Crosby & Ella Fitzgerald - Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
5. Dean Martin - Let It Snow
6. Gene Autry - Frosty the Snowman
7. Gene Autry - Silver Bells

1 comment:

rockin-djames said...

Hi Mellow

Thanks a lot for all, especially your great comps,I wish you a Happy new Year and lot of success in everything you do.

Rockin-djames