Welcome to Mellow's Log Cabin. This blog's purpose is to supply information on a diversity of American southern music - ranging from country, blues, old-time and folk to R&B, rock'n'roll and rockabilly. I regularly present my research results about artists, labels, shows and also give guest writers a chance to publish their texts here on occasion.

UPDATES

• Additions to Eddie Bond discography.
• Massive update on Blake Records. Thanks to Eric from Goner Records (Memphis, TN)!
• Discography updates on Willie Gregg.

Search This Blog

Monday, June 28, 2010

Rockabilly Party

I posted this one when the blog was quite new and here it is again. "Rockabilly Party" has many great tracks on it, for example Art Buchanan's "Time Will Tell" or the two Al Oster tracks.

Download

track list
1. Homer Monroe - It's Many Miles from You
2. Lee Red Melson - Camin Sue Rock
3. Blankenship Brothers - Lonesome Old Jail
4. Bill Bowen - Don't Shoot Me Baby
5. Al Sims - Party
6. Jimmy Stewart - Nuthin' But Nuthin'
7. Blankenship Brothers - Hard Up Blues
8. Carl Belew - I'm Long Gone
9. Lewis Pruitt - Pretty Baby
10. Lee Red Melson - Rockin' Thru the Tunnel of Love
11. Jess Hooper - All Messed Up
12. James Wilson - Wilson Blues No.1
13. Al Oster - Way Up Alaska Way
14. Bill Bowen - Have Myself a Ball
15. Art Buchanan - Time Will Tell
16. Ray Strong - You're Gonna Reap What You Sow
17. Sid Triplett - Pack Up and Go
18. Tom James - Track Down Baby
19. Blankenship Brothers - That's Why I am Blue
20. Carl Trantham - Where There's a Will
21. Sid Triplett - Married Life Blues
22. Curley Rash - Bubble Gum Boogie
23. Tom James - Hey Baby
24. Roban Sanders - You Tore Your Playhouse Down
25. Jess Hooper - Sleepy Time Blues
26. Blankenship Brothers - Waiting for a Train
27. Al Sims - Little Red Caboose
28. Lee Red Melson - I'm Being Haunted
29. Al Oster - Irena Cheyenne
30. Cuzzin Bill Hamby - Heart Break Station

Tracks 4, 6, 16 and 24 are missing...

1 comment:

Zer0_II said...

Greetings. I wanted to let you know that I've added your blog to the Country/Western/Bluegrass category of the Digital Meltd0wn Blogroll/Aggregator @ http://music-bloggers.blogspot.com and my newly created "Recent Blog Updates" feed, which can be found here: http://feeds.feedburner.com/dmblogroll

Basically what I'm trying trying to do is put together the most comprehensive list of music blogs available. I focus on blogs which feature out of print or otherwise unavailable music, as well as those which share podcasts, or sample mp3 files. I've categorized them as best I could so that you can easily find exactly what you are looking for.

If you would like to help me out, you can do so by linking back to my blogroll. It certainly isn't required in order to be listed, yet I would greatly appreciate it if you were willing to. Thanks for all the hard work and time that goes into maintaining this blog, and especially for the great music you share. Take care.