Updates

• Added info on Jimmy Ford, thanks to Volker Houghton. • Extended and corrected the post on Happy Harold Thaxton (long overdue), thanks to everyone who sent in memories and information! • Added information to the Jim Murray post, provided by Mike Doyle, Dennis Rogers, and Marty Scarbrough. • Expanded the information on Charlie Dial found in the Little Shoe post.

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Don Gibson

Don Gibson performs "Look Who's Blue" and "Gonna Give Myself a Party", two wonderful songs. This was recorded maybe during an Opry show - Don is backed by Hank Garland and the Jordanaires. I love Don's music, he was one of the best I think!

1 comment:

JohnnyS said...

Thanks for posting this. Don Gibson is one of my faves, and "Look Who's Blue" somehow always gives me a lump in my throat. Such good stuff.