Welcome to Mellow's Log Cabin. This blog's purpose is to supply information on a diversity of American southern music - ranging from country, blues, old-time and folk to R&B, rock'n'roll and rockabilly. I regularly present my research results about artists, labels, shows and also give guest writers a chance to publish their texts here on occasion.

UPDATES

• Added info on Reavis Recording Studio.
• Additions to Eddie Bond discography.
• Massive update on Blake Records. Thanks to Eric from Goner Records (Memphis, TN)!

Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Don Gibson

Don Gibson performs "Look Who's Blue" and "Gonna Give Myself a Party", two wonderful songs. This was recorded maybe during an Opry show - Don is backed by Hank Garland and the Jordanaires. I love Don's music, he was one of the best I think!

1 comment:

JohnnyS said...

Thanks for posting this. Don Gibson is one of my faves, and "Look Who's Blue" somehow always gives me a lump in my throat. Such good stuff.