Welcome to Mellow's Log Cabin. This blog's purpose is to supply information on a diversity of American southern music - ranging from country, blues, old-time and folk to R&B, rock'n'roll and rockabilly. I regularly present my research results about artists, labels, shows and also give guest writers a chance to publish their texts here on occasion.

UPDATES

• Added info on Reavis Recording Studio.
• Additions to Eddie Bond discography.
• Massive update on Blake Records. Thanks to Eric from Goner Records (Memphis, TN)!

Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Going Away

Ol' Mellow will be away for about two weeks at a wonderful place, where the sun is hot, the water's warm and the people are friendly. I'll be back in two weeks, bringing you more music from the wildwood!

5 comments:

Rockin' Ed said...

Uusally I have to smoke aobut 3 or 4 joints to get to a place like that...jsut kidding

Allen`s Archive said...

Hi Old Mellow---I like your page and have started a new one for myself at www.allensarchiveofearlyoldcountrymusic.blogspot.com I have mostly old-time music up, come over and look-----Allen

sexy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I'm looking for Are You From Dixie; Country Brother Teams Of The 1930's if you have it and can post it

Thanks A Lot

Mellow said...

Anonymous,

I don't have this, but you can download the songs here: http://1000000milesaway.blogspot.com/search?q=Are+You+From+Dixie

Hope this helps!