Welcome to Mellow's Log Cabin. This blog's purpose is to supply information on a diversity of American southern music - ranging from country, blues, old-time and folk to R&B, rock'n'roll and rockabilly. I regularly present my research results about artists, labels, shows and also give guest writers a chance to publish their texts here on occasion.

UPDATES

• Additions to Eddie Bond discography.
• Massive update on Blake Records. Thanks to Eric from Goner Records (Memphis, TN)!
• Discography updates on Willie Gregg.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Red Neckerson and Rockabilly Radio

Howdy Friends again! This time, I want to show you two great sites.

At first, I want to post here Red Neckerson's Radio Round-Up (http://redneckerson.blogspot.com/). Red keeps classic country music alive and I want to tell him "thanks", beacause he helped me out in the case of the Arkansas Jamboree Barndance. Thanks Red!


The second one is Rockabilly Radio. This radio station plays only real cool rockabilly. Tune in and listen!

1 comment:

Red Neckerson said...

Cool Blog! Glad we could help with the Jamboree info! I'm, adding your link to our blog. Keep up the great work!

Cheers!

red